Monday, March 16, 2009

Return of the Maestro

Just finished this one a little over an hour ago. I think I'm getting better?

Runway Mix #2

1. Gatekeeper (Do Right Mix) - Feist
2. My Moon My Man (Grizzly Bear Remix) - Feist
3. Stronger (A-Trak Remix) - Kanye West
4. Beat Goes On (feat. Kanye West) - Madonna
5. Around the World - Daft Punk
6. Indo Silver Club - Daft Punk
7. Music Sounds Better With You (Stardust)/Running (mini Mix) - Daft Punk
8. Ultimate Funk (Featuring Big Ali - Tocadisco Remix) - Bob Sinclar
9. Champs Elysées Theme (Jamie Lewis Remix) - Bob Sinclar
10. Right Here, Right Now (Freemasons Club Mix) - Fat Boy Slim
11. Everybody's Free (General Electric Mix) - Global Deejays
12. Over and Over - Hot Chip
13. Lose Control (Featuring Ciara & Fat Man Scoop) - Missy Elliot

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love it! I like it even more than your first mix. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.