Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maybe it's Maybellima

Adriana Lima walking in the Givenchy Fall/Winter 2009/2010 ready-to-wear show. Weird.This may sound mean or stuck up, but I really don't think she's meant for the runway. Pretty editorials or campaigns, sure. The cover of a men's style mag, why the hell not? But runways other than Victoria's Secret? Maybe Ricardo Tisci was attempting to make a statement by including her in the show this time round.

What do you think? My opinion is that she should just stick to throwing fake money in the air while having a pretend bath for Maybelline.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize she did runway other then Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think she's made for the runway. She's the kind of girl straight guys think are hot... But fashion people like a unique, strong look. Like Tanya D.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.