Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Soundtrack of a New Generation

Most of you who have been reading my blogs probably know that I was absolutely head over heels in love with the runway soundtrack to Balenciaga's Fall/Winter 2008 and Spring/Summer 2009 shows.


Since I finally found out what all the songs from the Fall/Winter show were I decided to mimic the mix used for the runway show. I know it's not perfect, but I tried my best! Let me know what you think!

1. Out At The Pictures - Hot Chip
2. Monster - Joe And Will Ask?
3. Flashing Lights (Junior Sanchez's Strobelight Honey Mix) - Kanye West featuring Dwele

Balenciaga Fall/Winter 2008 Runway Mix

1 comment:

  1. your comment on my post made me laugh.

    :) also i hear good things from that hot chip.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.