Monday, April 27, 2009

An Interesting Man is in Vogue

In this up coming months American Vogue I stumbled upon an interesting spread with high profile models and their boyfriends. Below is German model, Julia Stegner and her boy, Steven Pan.


Seeing all of these girls with their significant others made me realize a trend within the creative industries. Of course, I am the last to finally grasp this, but these gorgeous glamazon woman all pick guys who have interesting career choices, personalities, and interests. Not necessarily the buff basketball, or hockey player, although I guess Gisele would be the exception, but I never really found her the most interesting of the editorial gals.

The boyfriends range from photographers to music enthusiasts, to even models themselves. How cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's cute. Reminds me of Róisín Murphy. Her boyfriend is Simon Henwood, who's a really talented artist and video director.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.