Wednesday, April 22, 2009

80's Done the Right Way.. Finally

I was definitely more than a fan of the hair at Proenza's Spring/Summer RTW 2009 show. Epic 80's do's graced the catwalk with new shapes, fresh faces, and screaming lips. It was all going in so many different directions that it all came together somehow. I just can't get over how Jack and Lazaro have barely birthed their fashion child, yet it's already walking and talking on its own. Cheers, boys!


Since I am already being a bit random by posting about this collection I thought I would throw in an amazing remix of a Justice song for good measure. Please download, not for my sake, but for yours. Stress will never be the same.

Justice - Stress (Auto Remix)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love the look. Reminds me of early Kylie Minogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used to pay that much attention to Proenza, but their S/S collection has made me prick up my ears, I'm predicting big things to come from this label

    x

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.