Friday, October 9, 2009

Fashion Fail.. Maybe?

Yes, it's very true. Obviously I have completely failed my attempt at blogging everyday, or at least on any consistent basis. Right now I feel as though I'm at this interesting spot with regards to fashion. This past year has been full of, to say the least, emotional ups and downs. I went from an being an intern at a magazine, to hating fashion and all its media, to loving fashion again, to kind of not knowing what to do with fashion, to now believing that I am finding my love for fashion again. It is such an interesting and intriguing industry. There must be some reason why I keep coming back to it.

Part of my reasoning for not actually producing any blog entries is apprehension. What do I blog about? Why do I blog? Do I even care enough to blog about anything? Everyone has their own answers to these questions, but for me, especially within the span of the last month, I have been so confused as to where I am at and to who I am as a human being.

I know that this sounds horrible, but I'm just going to force out an entry and see if anything comes from that. Absolutely no promises of blogging every again! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.