Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cheap Mondays on Tuesdays

Denim crave! Instead of catching up on some Fine Arts readings today I decided to head over to a local mall to purchase a pair of jeans. I'm horrible.



Guilty, they are sooo last season, but that don't mean no thaaaang. "Tight ice wash" happens to be my third pair of Cheap Monday jeans in the same cut/style. When I find a cut/style that I like, I tend to stick with it and just find variations of the washes. I'm definitely more than happy with these.

And since I was referring to washes I thought it would be cute of me to provide a song by a related name.

Washed Out - Phone Call

My friend, Pamela and I both decided that we don't really have a particular "style" or look. And if we do, it changes daily. Maybe our style is exactly that. Sometimes I get all caught up in dressing a particular way. I also feel like I should act in a certain manner depending on my outfit. Indie, grunge, hipster, prep, the list truly goes on forever. At that point I actually feel like I'm losing my sense of self. As of late, I've been trying to figure out what makes me, me. You might say that I've come to a half-assed conclusion: I am who I am.. and I should really start acting more like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.