Thursday, December 3, 2009

Double D

All I want is everything. Seriously. I recently rediscovered Damir Doma's fantastic nomadic draping whilst having a gander at some online shopping websites. Damir, born in 1981, and of Croatian descent, has worked with Jil Sander creative director, Raf Simons. Raf has obviously passed down a bit of his own quirky aesthetic to Damir, which I find extremely intriguing, especially in menswear. Damir shows in Paris :)

Earlier in the year I purchased a pair of creme over-sized wool shorts from the past Spring/Summer collection. The construction is to die for (made in Belgium), and they're insanely comfortable, but I find it hard to pair them with anything at the moment. Maybe I should just revamp my closet to focus on them?! Haaaaaaa... wishing.

And now, a taste of Damir Doma's Fall/Winter 2009/2010 collection:




 

Jeeeeessssaaaazz, this is good stuff. It's safe to say I love and would wear almost everything in this collection (minus the boots). Mmmmm knotted scarves, sheer silk, and draped everything! Delicious. Chicest-hobo-nomad boy ever!

[images from wwd]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.