Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Let's Get to Werq!

Vman Winter 2009. Sometimes I wonder about Vman. What kind of a magazine is it? Isn't it supposed to be an alternative men's fashion/lifestyle magazine? The majority of issues I pick up of Vman are extreeeeeeemely homoerotic (even too racy for OUT!) - but, hey, I'm not complaining!



Woooooah. I'll admit it, totally swoon worthy. My god, Garrett Neff is definitely.. well, mind blowing. I saw him earlier this year at All Points West in NJ and he was looking quite spectacular.




Corey Bond. I think that about covers it. Now to lift my jaw up off the floor.

Was this successful in making me want to hit the gym hard? Well, maybe not the gym... (ewwww.. I know, I just wrote that!)

Also worth checking out is the Most Wanted project for the mag, and luckily it's available online. Portraits of young heartthrobs like Chace Crawford and Zac Efron by Richard Phillips with witty captions by Michael K.

When tweens witness Zac Efron flip his hair in high-definition, they instantly lose their virginity just like that.

2 comments:

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.