Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Now, Take me to the Disco

From as long as I can remember I've always been attracted to shiny things. It doesn't matter what they are, as long as they give off that sparkle. To be honest though, I really don't own many shiny pieces of anything, let alone clothing. These pieces would totally be something that I would invest in.. if I had $300 US to shell out for each one.

Apparently the shiny little mirror-like particles are meant to fall off over time, thus creating a worn look. If you ask me, once it loses it's bling appeal I would no longer be likely to wear it.

And just to add to the disco vibe I thought I would upload a nice DiscoTech remix of Coldplay's Viva la Vida.

Viva la Vida (DiscoTech Remix) - Coldplay

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want this! Reminds me the shirt Patrick Wolf is wearing on his 'Magic Position' album sleeve. I also love all that glitters, if I were an animal I'd be a magpie. You should see a pair of shoes I have... completely encrusted in sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good god. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them at Divine on 17th, they only had a couple pairs and I snatched one up. It's like having disco balls on your feet.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want. Chances are I'll return the favor.